Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Job Listings

Guild Farms

I have 2 16x16 farms and the guild house that need harvested regularly, and no need for prof or EXP really. I am willing to pay between 3g and 20g a day depending on how much work is done to have these watched.There are 3 openings here, so up to 3...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums31074Small FaelaaFury 5y
Job Listings

Im super lame

Daily arena quest too annoying? Ill sync both my alts in with you to feed you the 3 kills you need for a gilda and some honor. Whisper kreeds for free lame sync service
Member avatar small Krisd 5y
Krisd0243Member avatar small Krisd 5y
Job Listings

Planting and gathering saffron on my 16x16

i could provide saffron seeds and someone who could take care of the farm.will pay depends on the numbers of saffron.
Member avatar small Beenzino 5y
Beenzino2382Small Espurr 5y
Job Listings

Cleric for hire.

IGN: Nratu, 430 Healing Power. Price dependent on activity.
Member avatar small Nratu 5y
Nratu0262Member avatar small Nratu 5y
Job Listings

WTR hauler

i have Cart and i have some Issues with TradeRuns , Anyone who wan to make EAsy money with out wasting lp can pm me at game ^^ im not getting hauler becus i have ship ^^30min TR - 15ghalc - solis,ynyFalc- yny Easy TR from Workstation to plot or...
Member avatar small Erica 5y
Erica0285Member avatar small Erica 5y
Job Listings

Traderun/storing packs/moving packs

solis halo hollowi need someone to move my packs w me when i make them.i just got another 16x16 land in solis so i will make lots of packs
Beenzino4569Member avatar small Eatdamuffin 5y
Job Listings

INVESTING IN CRAFTING(opportunity/job )

Hello, this is beenzino.many of you guys know probably but i make money from crafting leather stuff.i have offered 2 people so far to co-invest with me. i usually dont co-invest with others simply cuz i have enough money to make it on my own.but i...
Beenzino0253Member avatar small Beenzino 5y
Job Listings

GILDA RUN *PAYING*

whenever i go to freedich or cinder, anyone who comes will receive gold when i turn packs in successfully.
Beenzino0272Member avatar small Beenzino 5y
Page 1