Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Other Game interests!

Star Citizen!

Star Citizen, Its like Archeage, only with ships, and FPS combat, and stuff. A massive first person space sim. Presently a decent number of TK members will be joining once the game takes a more stable form, but for now there is a fun PVP game mode...
Member avatar small Varee 5y
Varee31251Member avatar small Varee 5y
Other Game interests!

Warframe

Space ninjas are awesome.also double credit weekend
Small eleanorawesome 5y
eleanorawesome2846Small Svetlaunums 5y
Other Game interests!

Naval Battle Dont miss out

Enla Open Sea Invitational Sea BattaleFor starters, what is an "Enla Open Sea Invitational Sea Battle"?It will be a preset time where all of Enla (East, West, Pirates) are invited to join on a specific location and time on the open seas.What is it...
Member avatar small Jadequeen 5y
Jadequeen0386Member avatar small Jadequeen 5y
Other Game interests!

New Game: Romero's Aftermath

Do you like to kill Zombies? [or anything virtual for that matter.]Do you like the idea of a Sandbox game?I have a free [good until April 24th 2015] registration code for the game called "Romero's Aftermath".Goto www.willyousurvive.com/downloadLau...
Small Greyshadow 5y
Greyshadow0436Small Greyshadow 5y
Other Game interests!

Minecraft

Heey y'all!Sorry for my long absence but I had 'reasons'One of these is that I've been working on rebooting my old Minecraft server.Which is now complete... And since this guild is rather a gaming community than an actual guild... I want to invite...
Member avatar small Exelot 5y
Exelot3733Member avatar small Exelot 5y
Other Game interests!

Pokemon XY/ORAS friend code exchange

This is so we can battle and trade with each other in pokemon XY/ORAS much easier(if you own the games).format:IGN:FC:games owned:secret base QR code (optional):
Small Kinzuko 5y
Kinzuko71230Member avatar small Raksha 5y
Other Game interests!

SkyForge

Looking for anyone interested in this game. Currently in closed beta and having a blast myself.
Member avatar small Raksha 5y
Raksha0373Member avatar small Raksha 5y
Other Game interests!

World of Warships...

Hey there everyone!Was wondering if anyone was looking at doing the World of Warship that is coming out here in the near future.I know that they have started their closed Beta here last week and I am still waiting to to get my invite code so I can...
Member avatar small Tensai 5y
Tensai2468Member avatar small Raksha 5y
Other Game interests!

Elder Scrolls Online

If anyone is interested, ESO went F2P this month.I have a high level character that could help with leveling if you were interested in trying out the game.It is fun, but not as fun as AA and not nearly as fun as hanging with Kittens!but if you wou...
Small Sty 5y
Sty0281Small Sty 5y
Other Game interests!

Skyrim screenshot central

I don't know about you guys but I love modding skyrim to look as good as I can. yeah it may run like complete ass about 50% of the time and crash all the time but I still love it. this will be a place where my self and anyone else who wants to pos...
Small Kinzuko 5y
Kinzuko5826Member avatar small Azshara 5y
Other Game interests!

League of Legends

Yeah yeah I know, you guys love LoL. I sometimes play though I am terrible. You can feel free to add me.My username is Latvianlotus on league.
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums5817Small Greyshadow 5y
Other Game interests!

Dying Light

I'm really into Dying Light lately. I know it's relatively new so not a lot of people have it, but if you do and want someone to brave the undead landscape with, give me a shout.
Small ChaosEve 5y
ChaosEve0329Small ChaosEve 5y
Other Game interests!

Starbound

So, I host a Starbound server for myself and a bunch of my friends. If any of you guys play, you should hit me up and come join us. I don't always keep it on, as it means I have to leave my computer on all the time, but if you guys frequent it reg...
Small ChaosEve 5y
ChaosEve0287Small ChaosEve 5y
Other Game interests!

Smite

i used to play lots of smite and am slowly getting back into it if anyone is interested in learned a 3rd person skillshot based moba based on mythologies please let me know the more the merrier i am more than welcome to sit down and explain and te...
Small Freki 5y
Freki2439Small ChaosEve 5y
Other Game interests!

Rift

Omg that's right Rift was a thing once upon a time.I uhh I guess I have a guild there too, though it is not nearly as popular... it is also Thunder Kittens. It's where the guild originated by name at least though we all kinda meh'd away back to le...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums2452Small Sty 5y
Other Game interests!

Planetside

Planetside 2 is a fps of the most massive sort. Thousands of players trying to take over grids with in the continent to win the continent. There are vehicles [land and air], different classes of infantry, that you may customize the loadout for, an...
Member avatar small wartrent 5y
wartrent0284Member avatar small wartrent 5y
Other Game interests!

counter strike : GO

my user name is "redapple"with fire picture.if anyone wants to play
Member avatar small Beenzino 5y
Beenzino3523Small Kinzuko 5y
Page 1