Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Available promotions within the guild will be listed here.
10Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild Leadership

PvE Team

These people are in charge of raids against World Bosses, Dungeons, tougher mobs, farming, etc.Here's the thing, we are a guild large enough to take care of itself. Let's try to make sure we are doing that.Going to Hasla? Ask people in guild, pop ...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums3968Small Svetlaunums 5y
Guild Leadership

Ittiebittiekittiekomittee

The IttieBittieKittieKommitee is a new team I have added. It has been implemented for a while but this is the first official announcement of the Kommitee.Here's what you need to know. The Kommitee will work a lot like the American Checks and Balan...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums0349Small Svetlaunums 5y
Guild Leadership

Guild Relations/Recruitment AKA Kitten Wranglers

The guild relations team is here for a lot of reasons. These members are people I trust to stay calm and collected and show enough empathy to understand what you are going through.Do you feel like someone has caused a true issue to you in some man...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums2568Small Svetlaunums 5y
Guild Leadership

PvP Team

[s]I would hope you guys can tell what these guys are in charge of. Farming Honor, Ocean Warfare, PvP Events, Arena Events, Dueling practice, training and fighting help, etc.The leader of this team is Sephirothe and Sorri.Members include:Sephiroth...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums2527Small Svetlaunums 5y
Guild Leadership

Fishing Team

Okay, I had to seriously fight the urge to name this Kittens4Fishes... It was a tough fight guys.Anyway, the fishing team! While we can all pitch in to help with fishing, these are our main fishers. Some people have been promoted to fit their new ...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums2468Small Svetlaunums 5y
Guild Leadership

Trading Team/Commerce

This team is in charge of trade running, not saying we don't all do our trade runs etc but these guys trade run man... Like they live for the trading. I think if I wasn't such a commerce nut they would have beaten me to 90k prof.The leader of this...
Small Svetlaunums 5y
Svetlaunums3698Small Svetlaunums 5y
Page 1